Been a while, but I want to get back into this…..
My favorites of this week are as follows:
- Jayden finally made it to the dentist for the first time and did AMAZING! My 7 year old doesn’t even have a cavity. I’m so proud of him I highly believe that this is because I never let him go to bed with a bottle or anything to suck on, but it might just be because he’s a super star brusher.
- My superstar husband helped me to start clearing out the clutter out of our garage. We have one section completed and a shelving thing in its place. I love organization, even though I suck at it, and am glad we’re on an organizing mission. He also cleared off our old kitchen table and carried upstairs so that it can serve as a return on my desk. I LOVE IT!!! We were actually going to spend money on a new desk and now I really have no reason. I can even use my table as my sewing area…. THANKS WONDERFUL HUSBAND!!
- Ella has begun potty training and to my shock and surprise is doing amazing with it! My little girl isn’t even 2 and is telling me when she needs to go potty and even held up on a 2 1/2 hour outing of the house!! WTG, Ella!!
- We got to bring in my husband 28th year with him. Thursday was his birthday and we got to go as a family to dinner. Amazing thing is – we got together when he was 18. We’ve last almost 10 years together and 5 years of marriage. I love him. Here’s to another year of his life that will be spent with ME!!
- Jayden tested for another belt in Karate. He got called on in Karate class to give a Code of Ethics and he said, “I will forget my mistakes and concentrate on the future.” That made me proud. He makes me proud. I sure was blessed with a special little boy. I can’t wait until we find out if he earned his belt!! I think he did a great job.
That pretty much sums up my favorite things of this week. I love my life. I know sometimes I can complain and get overwhelmed and discouraged, but at the end of the day….I love my life, and I’m so thankful for it and the many blessings that are poured on my family. I’m excited for the next week to come and to talk about my favorite things.